LED-Tool for addIT, addWAVE
- is it connected to other stations?
- how many other stations can it receive?
- is it booked into the GSM network?
- is it booked into the GPRS network?
- does it communicate properly via GPRS?
- the status of it's battery
Therefore, whenever installing an RTU or troubleshooting equipment, this little device comes extremely handy.
All you need to do is to connect the 5-pin jack of this LED Tool to the "Power" port of your RTU. A dedicated sequence of blinking codes tells you what is going on.