Base StationsThe Telemetry Gateway is the core of every ADCON monitoring network, be it a pure GSM / GPRS network, a UHF radio network or a combination of both - it's the Telemetry Gateway that knows exactly when and how to retrieve data from each RTU.
The core of your monitoring network - the A850 Telemetry Gateway. Manages large networks of UHF, GSM and GPRS RTUs automatically.
- Base Station for Adcon Wireless Sensor Networks
- Manages up to 1000 Adcon RTUs, easy to operate via graphical user interface, integrated uninterruptible power supply (max. 5h), New 16 GB data memory on SD Card, where 1 GB data memory is sufficient for 200 stations for 4 weeks, embedded Linux OS.
- Connects seamlessly into Ethernet networks
- 1x USB; 1x 100MBit Ethernet; 1x RS-232; 1x RS-485 (to A440 Wireless Modem)
with A440 + 30m CAN cable
Complete base station to manage UHF, GSM, GPRS, UMTS stations
- Telemetry Gateway
- Embedded Linux operating system; Java web application with graphical user interface; Backup battery to survive up to 20 hours of power outage; 1GB memory which allows to store data of 200 RTU's for approx. 4 weeks; Manages a network of up to 1000 RTU's; Co
- Fully integrable into ethernet network
- 2x USB; 1x 100MBit Ethernet; 1x RS-232; 1x RS-485 (to A440 Wireless Modem)
RA440 - Remote A440
For all those remote areas where you don't have GSM coverage, and where you can't put a Base Station near your UHF RTU's!
- Remote Wireless Modem
- IP-67; Build a remote UHF network, uplink to A850 via GPRS / 3G; 20km range on UHF and even beyond depending on installation
- Uplink to A850 via GPRS, 3G and Radio communication (430-470MHz), 500mW
A440 Wireless Modem
Wireless Modem connected to an ADCON Telemetry Gateway.
- Wireless modem
- IP-67; 20km range and even beyond depending on installation
- Radio communication (430-470MHz), 500mW